Lina Angel Batik

My photo
Woodstock, GA, United States
~Jewel from the rainforest~ *NEW DESIGN PICTURES COMING UP SOON*

Friday, January 23, 2009

Batik Silk Sleepwear

BSS1
BSS2 * SOLD*
BSS3
BSS4
BSS5
BSS6
BSS7
BSS8
BSS9
BSS10
BSS11

Hand drawn batik! The artwork of this dress is truly breathtaking. Details are fine, design is intricate, and colors are vibrant. All the essential ingredients of a luxury batik dress! Fabric is a very soft, smooth and elegant 100% genuine fine Chinese silk. Best of the best!!! The fabric is so luxurious that once you have it on, you would never want to take it off!

Price: $60.00 ****** on sales 50% - $30.00
Size: One size fits most
Type: Sleepwear

2 comments:

  1. Hasanahtex Manufacturer Company.

    Sarongs manufacturer company in Indonesia.
    Supplier and exporter of Indonesian batik sarongs.
    Sarongs made of 100% rayon fabric.
    Wholesaler company for Indonesian sarongs.
    We’re constantly looking for sarongs distributor worldwide.
    Join us for business cooperation
    http://hasanahtex.com
    Email at: hasanahtex@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! It reminded my of my batik painting experience at MyBatik, Kuala Lumpur. I'd recommend everyone to go for batik painting if you were to visit Malaysia, because it is one of Malaysia's ancient traditional arts. I had the privilege to experience batik painting while i was on my visit to the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. I stumbled upon MyBatik whilst i was walking around KL, from KLCC. I didn't even know the place existed, it is a beautiful place, very relaxing in the midst of chaotic Kuala Lumpur. I was really pleased with the batik painting that i made there, by myself. I find the price reasonable too. For anyone who is visiting Kuala Lumpur, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Give batik painting a try!

    ReplyDelete